This week's challenge on www.papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com was a little challenge for me. I don't tend to make cards for the seasons with the exception of Christmas so to find acorns, apples or autumn leaves sent me scurring through my stash! Found a few other bits too that I thought I'd lost so I'll have more fun playing with them. Anyway back to the challenge is was an A,B,C challenge! Acorns, apples or autumn leaves...brads, bows & something else that I've forgotten sorry & circles, charms or crochet embellies!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Papercutzchallenge #8
This week's challenge on www.papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com was a little challenge for me. I don't tend to make cards for the seasons with the exception of Christmas so to find acorns, apples or autumn leaves sent me scurring through my stash! Found a few other bits too that I thought I'd lost so I'll have more fun playing with them. Anyway back to the challenge is was an A,B,C challenge! Acorns, apples or autumn leaves...brads, bows & something else that I've forgotten sorry & circles, charms or crochet embellies!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful card Michelle! I love the rich colors and the autumn leaves. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mary
Love your cardMichelle, The colors really pop. I really love the leaves.
ReplyDeleteLove this card. You did one fantastic job. There is so much that catches the eye.
ReplyDelete