Thursday, September 3, 2009

Papercutzchallenge #7















This week's challenge for http://www.papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/ was to follow a sketch! Using sketchs isn't something I do very often so this was great fun. I decided to go with a Christmas card this time as some of my new stash seemed to just be perfect! "New Stash" don't mention those words to my dh, he will probably have a heart attack! Check out the other designs for some great inspiration!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love this Christmas card Michelle and all the shine and bling! You did a great job with your "new stash"!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the non-traditional colors for card and the beautiful matting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work--- All you have to do is show your husband this card and he will not care about your new stash---if only huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anj if only it was that easy!! But in fairness to him he never says a whole lot about what I spend on stash! Thanks for all the wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete