Here's two recent cards that I made using the bleaching technique for challenges on the Paperwishes Message Board. I love using this technique & waiting to see image appear!
Very pretty i am going to try this soon, sorry about the amazing Fold DVD i really liked it,I did not mean to push the DVD or promote it in any way. i am sure the newness will ware off soon and i will be on to the next project.
Terrific! Both cards are wonderful and have your distinctive clean, elegant design layouts!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty i am going to try this soon, sorry about the amazing Fold DVD i really liked it,I did not mean to push the DVD or promote it in any way. i am sure the newness will ware off soon and i will be on to the next project.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing what your doing with the dvd Patti, I know that you're not promoting it but I must add it to my wish list!!
ReplyDeleteThese are just beautiful, Michelle!
ReplyDelete