Saturday, November 27, 2010

Zentangles...


I made this card recently for a swap on the Paper Wishes message board. The swap was based on doodling or take it a step further to zentangles. I will freely admit that I got very involved in this one & spent an afternoon lost in my own world of drawing & coloring! (When I say afternoon I mean nearly 5 hours) We had take away for dinner that evening!! I made each star individually & attached them with 3D Foam for some dimension. I wanted to put some glitter on too but it wouldn't have been dry enough for getting in the post. It has definitely been my fave challenge so far, thanks Nancy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, Thanks for your kind comments on my "mat stack cards". Somehow I missed this card on your blog. It is very striking! Are the diagonal lines strips of paper you glued on or is it all doodling? I like the criss-cross effect and unusual shape.

    ReplyDelete