Hey guys I survived my first trip of the year to my local craft fair. I was a little apprehensive this year with the credit crunch etc, while there was lots of people there I made half the amount I made last year. There were 3 card makers this year, normally there is only 2 of us but the new girl was in my line of sight & I don't think she did nearly as well as I did. (I think my cards were priced to sell) I had alot of people who bought from me over the last few years coming back which I take as a great compliment.Too be honest I'm happy to sell a few, more space for more & a few bob for more stash!!
Your booth and cards look wonderful. I think you have a great attitude about selling. It's hard to do craft shows if you are depending on them too much.
ReplyDeleteI expect it is a bit discouraging to only make half of what you did last year. But your table of cards looks great. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi again, Michelle!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your your comment about my heritage baby bonnet page. I've never been "Queen" of anything before! ;)
Wow, what a setup you had there! I could understand if sales were down. It's hard for everyone these days, but hey its nice to know you still have your few loyal customers. They make the difference in the long run. :D
ReplyDelete